Google Adsense introducing “Auto ads” makes even more revenue with these simple tricks and increase your CPC with Auto Ads
Google is today unveiling a new ad unit for AdSense that taps into the company’s big push to add more artificial intelligence into its business and to potentially bring on more publishers who might consider ramping up their advertising efforts but don’t have the time or other resources to manage them.
Google is debuting “Auto Ads” — not commercials for cars, but a new ad unit that uses machine learning to “read” a page to detect and place what kinds of ads might be appropriate to place there, including where to place them, and how many to run. Publishers activate Auto Ads with a single line of code on the page.
Already using Anchor or Vignette ads?
Auto ads include Anchor and Vignette ads and many more additional formats such as Text and display, In-feed, and Matched content. Note that all users that used Page-level ads are automatically migrated over to Auto ads without any need to add code to their pages again.
Some of the benefits of Auto ads include:
- Optimization: Using machine learning, Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
- Are easy to use: With Auto ads you only need to place the same piece of ad code on each of your pages once. Google will then take care of the rest.
- Make smart choices on your behalf: AdSense will only show Auto ads when they’re likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
- Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue.
- Easy to use: With Auto ads, you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again.
- Can increase your overall revenue: Auto ads work on their own or alongside your existing Google ads. If your site has more potential placements for monetization Auto ads will detect them.
To increase your ad revenue…just follow these trick on your blog/site:-
- You can use Auto ads independently or with your existing Google ads.
- Using existed ads makes more revenue.
- Place 2 ads in articles by using ad inserter or any plugin at wp.if you are using blogger try to know the HTML ad implementation.
- Placing an auto ad in sidebar section makes even more revenue.
- To increase CPC by using auto ads then place the Auto ad at starting of the article which ad must be seen by the user at first.
- Use 1 feed ad, 2 link ads and 2 Auto ads for improving CPC and we too using it of some of our blogs!
To get started with AdSense Auto ads:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, visit My ads and select Get Started.
- On the “Choose your global settings” page, select the ad formats that you’d like to show and click Save.
- On the next page, click Copy code.
- Paste the ad code between the < head > and </ head > tags of each page where you want to show Auto ads.
- Auto ads will start to appear on your pages in about 10-20 minutes.